Festival Build Crew
This role will involve in the installation of a variety of small to large sized temporary bars, working within a crew team and reporting to the Build Manager. Due to the nature of the business, locations will vary and can be spread throughout the UK. Due to the nature of the work, potential candidates must have great physical stamina, great time-keeping skills, a ‘can-do attitude’ and the ability to work under pressure. The hours are flexible, but can also be demanding.
• Assist with unloading and storing equipment in preparation for the build; plot and erect structures; furnish and dress structures
• Assist with quality control where necessary; clear site ready for event to go live
• Complete daily build tasks, maintain and organise storage areas,
• Assist with the first stages of the breakdown; including stripping decorations and bedding; remove furnishings and dressings; set down and pack away structures;
• Assist with loading of lorries/trucks
We tackle challenges and opportunities with passion and enthusiasm. Across the business we have fun whilst we do it.
We are always flexible to the needs of the business. Our people generate innovative ways of working. In return our leadership
embraces new ideas and opportunities.
We work as one team to achieve a common goal. We support our customers, our partners and each other.
We make a difference by going the extra mile for our customers and each other.
The business is very seasonal. Summer months are incredibly busy, with the busiest periods between May to September, and the month December. Many event sites are outdoor events and festivals on weekends.
Travel required to and from events if required during the summer months. It is expected that you will visit certain events to assist the onsite teams, provide in person training and feedback or evaluate performance, system and process.
Overnight stays may be required but in conversation with yourself.
Evening and weekend availability is expected in the summer months during live events to assist where necessary. This can be remote. Overtime is paid.
APPLY NOW BELOW